Skip to Main content
Management and Marketing Career Opportunities
- Graduates will be able demonstrate proficiency in problem solving through analytical thinking, critical analysis and/or creativity as applied to business problems.
- Graduates will demonstrate competency in basic business skills in the areas of interpersonal oral and written communications, quantitative literacy and the use of business productivity software.
- Graduates will gain the knowledge of contemporary business theory and practice in both domestic and global settings, in general and your chosen area of specialization.
- Graduates will demonstrate an appreciation of ethical issues and sustainability in order to conduct business in a socially responsible manner
- Graduates will demonstrate appreciation for diversity and cultural differences in both domestic and global settings.
- Customer service
- Purchasing/materials management
- Production and operations management
- International business
- Human resources management
- Sales and sales management
- Retail management
- Web administration
- Technical support
- Direct marketing