Welcome All Graduate Nursing Students
This web page is designed to provide you with easy access to important information. We suggest that you bookmark this page and check back frequently for updates and specific program or course information throughout the semester.
Please complete the online Student Data Sheet by the second Friday of each semester. This is a requirement for all graduate students.
Graduate Student Handbook
The purpose of the Graduate Student Handbook is to acquaint you with the policies specific to the Department of Nursing as they pertain to your role as a graduate nursing student. It is your responsibility to become familiar with these policies and comply with them, as well as the university policies outlined in the current ASU Student Handbook and the University Catalog.
When you have read these policies, sign and submit the Statement of Understanding. Submit it no later than the second Friday of each semester.
Graduate Nursing COVID-19 Acknowledge & Consent
ASU Email Account
The university provides an email account to all current students. Students are required to use their ASU email address for the purpose of communicating with the Nursing office, faculty, and Blackboard assignments. The Department of Nursing will use ASU email addresses exclusively in communicating to students. Your email account is also important because you will need your user name to log into RamPort, Blackboard and access online library search engines and databases. Students must also have an email user name and password to activate their ASU OneCard, which is the official ASU student identification card. Student email accounts can be created in any of the computer labs on campus.
Distance students: If a distance student needs assistance obtaining University email user name and password, call the Technology Service Center at 325-942-2911. When you receive your email account information, please immediately change your password.
Master of Science in Nursing Degree Plans
Post Master’s Certificate Plans
- Post Master’s Certificate - Nurse Educator Option
- Master’s Certificate - Family Nurse Practitioner Option
Preceptor Forms - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Readiness Checklist
- COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Consent
- Preceptor-Student Orientation Handbook
- Preceptor Agreement
- Preceptor Profile
- NUR 6201 - Daily Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6327 - FNP I Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6331 - Clinical Evaluation*
- NUR 6336 - FNP II Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6351 - Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6537 - Integrated Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6537 - Integrated Clinical Log Sheet
- NUR 6327 - FNP I: Clinical Log Sheet Sheet*
- NUR 6336 - FNP II: Clinical Log Sheet
- Student Evaluation of Preceptor-Clinical Site*
*Also used by students in NUR 6331, Advanced Health Assessment
Preceptor Forms - Nurse Educator
- Orientation Handbook for Preceptorships
- NUR 6348_NE Preceptor Agreement
- NUR 6348_NE Preceptor Profile
- NUR 6349_NE Preceptor Agreement
- NUR 6349_NE Preceptor Profile
- Nurse Educator Practicum Hours Documentation Sheet
- Nurse Educator Preceptor Evaluation of Student
- Nurse Educator Student Evaluation of Preceptor/Facility