Physical Therapy Career Opportunities
When you graduate with a Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.) degree from Angelo State, you can expect to possess a variety of skills necessary to succeed. You will also be prepared to explore job opportunities in multiple areas.
- D.P.T. graduates will provide effective, safe and patient/client-centered physical therapy interventions to achieve patient/client goals and outcomes.
- D.P.T. graduates will establish a physical therapy plan of care that is safe, effective, collaborative, reasonable and patient/client-centered.
- D.P.T. graduates will determine patient/client goals and outcomes within available resources and with an expected length of time to achieve the goals and outcomes; monitor and adjust to patient/client’s response appropriately.
- D.P.T. graduates will design and implement patterns of best clinical practice for various populations.
- D.P.T. graduates will effectively educate others using culturally appropriate teaching methods that are commensurate with the needs of the learner.
- Acute Care
- Outpatient Orthopedics
- Skilled Nursing
- Sports Medicine
- Educational Settings
- Pediatric Care