DPT Program Fast Facts
Applicants seeking admission to the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Up to 28 students accepted each year.
- Average number of applicants who COMPLETE the application process is 300.
- Review our program admission requirements and prerequisites.
- PTCAS application process can be found here.
- Average GPA/GRE of enrolled students in 2018:
- Overall GPA = 3.53
- Course prerequisites = 3.55
- Quantitative and Verbal GRE = 307
- Analytical Writing GRE = 3.9
- Financial Aid is available. The Carr D.P.T. Graduate Scholarships are also available to every enrolled/accepted DPT student. Awards range from $1,500 per year to $3,000 per year. No application is necessary. Only students accepted by April 1 will be considered for the Carr DPT Fellow Scholarship ($4,500 per year). Contact the Physical Therapy Department at 325-942-2545 or email@example.com for more information.
- Approximate program cost for entire three years based on 2015-2017 academic year (includes tuition, tuition differential, surcharge, fees, and textbooks – does not include cost for three clinical rotations and living expenses):
- Texas Resident - $38,238
- Non Resident - $79,323
- 7.8:1 Student-faculty ratio
- Graduation rate (average 2002-2017) = 88.46%
- Graduation rate (Doctoral Students, 2012-2017) = 91.9%
- Licensure pass rate (average 2002-2017) = 99.2%
- Licensure pass rate (Doctoral Students, 2012-2017) = 100%
- Licensure first-time pass rate (Doctoral Students, 2012-2017) = 96.8%
Contact Current Students or Alumni on Facebook
Look for Angelo State PT on Facebook to learn more about our department.