In our department, you will learn the real-world knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your chosen career, or advance to graduate school. Plus, you will gain the communication, critical-thinking, leadership and decision-making skills that will give you a head start once you graduate.
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Organizational Psychology and Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Psychology
- In Person
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Applied Psychology
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Counseling Psychology
- In Person
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) in Counseling Psychology
- In Person
- <blockquote class="quote-block--simple"> <p> “My favorite class was abnormal psychology. The lectures were amazing, and I also really enjoyed learning more in-depth about disorders.”</p> <p class="blockquote-author"><strong>Scotty McDowell</strong>, Class of 2022</p> </blockquote>
- <blockquote class="quote-block--simple"> <p> “Dr. Drew Curtis had a huge impact on my life. His lectures help me decide that psychology was something I wanted to study more, and he also helped me realize I may want to become a counselor one day.”</p> <p class="blockquote-author"><strong>Scotty McDowell</strong>, Class of 2022</p> </blockquote>
Around the Department
Psychology focuses on understanding individuals. Your ASU psychology degree is your ticket to join a diverse group of professionals with dynamic careers in everything from counseling, business and criminal justice to health and recreation, public relations and education.
Take a look at some other aspects of our department that make ASU an outstanding place to study psychology.
Get the practical experience you need in our four research labs. They include the Social Perception Lab, Clinical Science and Deception Lab, and Industrial-Organizational Psychology Lab.
Social Sciences Journal
Conduct research with your professors and publish your results in our ASU Social Sciences Research Journal. It will look great on your résumé!
Join our department’s student organizations for professional development, networking and social events as you really get to know your fellow students and professors. We also have a chapter of the Psi Chi national honor society for psychology.
Department of Psychology
Map: Academic Building, 204B
ASU Station #10907, San Angelo, TX 76909