Social Work Community Advisory Committee
The Community Advisory Committee consists of representatives of the San Angelo area community and the Angelo State University campus to:
- Enlist the input, feedback and support of knowledgeable professional social workers to enhance the direction and quality of the ASU social work program.
- Review components of the social work program.
Provide feedback and suggestions based on:
- Understanding of the program
- Needs of the community
- Experience with graduates and current students
Must be a licensed social worker in the community.
West Texas Boys Ranch
Crisis Intervention Unit
Non-Voting (Permanent) Members
- Concho Valley Branch Chair, National Association of Social Workers/Texas
- Region 9 Director, National Association of Social Workers/Texas
- Social Work Faculty
- Vice President of the Student Social Work Association
Adapted with permission from the Texas Tech University Social Work Program Sept. 14, 2010.
Contact the Social Work Community Advisory Committee by emailing us at: