- Subscribers may purchase tickets two days earlier than general public - online or by calling the theatre box office at 325-942-2000
- Purchase tickets online. Create account to purchase tickets
- Advanced ticket sales are highly recommended.
- Cancellations must be made in advance.
- NO REFUNDS
- Reserved seating is necessary for dinner theatre productions.
- Other performances are general seating.
- Subscribers pay only $15 for dinner theatre tickets, to cover the cost of dinners.
- Only subscribers may opt out of dinner service.
- Reservations must be made in advance and be paid within 48 hours to guarantee meal counts.
- Choose tickets to all performances upon purchase of season package.
- Be placed on top of a waiting list if the event is sold out.
- Ticket sales open two days early for subscribers online and at University Box Office.
- Notifications by mail and email in advance of all theatre and music events.
- Performances from the Concert Choir, Concert Band, Jazz Band, and various ensembles.
- Enjoy performances in the one of a kind University Modular Theatre, University Auditorium will be back and the Eldon U. Black Recital Hall.
- Season subscription is $30.
- Dinner Theatre tickets are only an additional $15.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple & Android Pay
- Cash or Check
- Patrons wishing to donate to one of our endowed scholarships, are asked to make their donation by a separate form of payment
Help Angelo State University fulfill our mission of providing the best educational experience for our students and allow us to provide the community with quality arts and entertainment opportunities.
For more information contact: artsASU@angelo.edu or 325-942-2146
Subscribe To A Season Of University Theatre
Go to angelostatetickets.com, or call 325-942-2146 for more information.
University Theatre Schedule
Check out the Arts@ASU Theatre Schedule to learn more about upcoming productions.
University Theatre Contacts
Arts at ASU
ASU Station #10906
San Angelo, TX 76909-0906
Send us your email address and we will give you email advance notice of performances in addition to mailed postcards.
Director of University Theatre