The Department of Kinesiology holds group-advising sessions for current majors beginning Monday, October 16, 2017.
Sign-up sheets are posted by the Department of Kinesiology Office located in the Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201 beginning Wednesday, October 11 .
What to do
- Sign up for an appointment. The signup sheets are available outside the Kinesiology office (Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201).
- Review the schedule of classes and your degree evaluation. These are available to review in RamPort.
- Create a tentative schedule by completing a Department of Kinesiology. Click here for the form: advising form.
- Print two copies of the advising form and bring both of them with you to your advising appointment. Please have the form filled out (i.e., choose the classes you plan to take in the next semester and write them down on the form).
You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you have not completed the above instructions.
For more information regarding kinesiology advising, please view the Department of Kinesiology’s Academic Advising website.
Special advising instructions are outlined for the following students:
- Seniors who are planning to graduate in August or December 2017 must meet with Dr. Snowden. Call the Kinesiology department at 325-942-2173 to make an appointment.
- Students enrolled in KIN 1301 will be advised in their class.
- Athletic Training Specialization students will be advised by Professor Miller.
- New students will be advised by Justine Salgado, Academic Advisor for the Department of Kinesiology, 325-486-6249