Freshmen and Sophomores
Your academic advisor will send an email to you through the Grades First advising software. You will then be able to follow the link provided to choose an appointment time of your choice.
- If you lose the email you were sent containing the appointment link, please log into angelo.gradesfirst.com using your RamPort credentials. You should find an announcement bar at the top of your viewing screen with a link to schedule the appointment.
- If you have scheduled an appointment and will not be able to attend, please notify your advisor right away by calling the Center for Academic Excellence at 325-942-2595.
Juniors and Seniors
The Department of Kinesiology holds group-advising sessions.
These are the directions:
- Sign up for an appointment. The signup sheets are available outside the Kinesiology office (Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201).
- Review the schedule of classes and your degree evaluation. These are available to review in RamPort.
- Create a tentative schedule by completing a Department of Kinesiology. Click here for the form: advising form.
- Print two copies of the advising form and bring both of them with you to your advising appointment. Please have the form filled out (i.e., choose the classes you plan to take in the next semester and write them down on the form).
You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you have not completed the above instructions.
For more information regarding kinesiology advising, please view the Department of Kinesiology’s Academic Advising website.
Special advising instructions are outlined for the following students:
- Seniors who are planning to graduate in August or December 2018 must meet with Dr. Snowden. Call the Kinesiology department at 325-942-2173 to make an appointment.
- Students enrolled in KIN 1301 will be advised in their class.
- Athletic Training Specialization students will be advised by Professor Miller.
- New students will be advised by Justine Salgado, Academic Advisor for the Department of Kinesiology, 325-486-6249