Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences Career Opportunities
- Graduates will possess effective analytical and quantitative thinking skills.
- Graduates will possess effective written communication skills.
- Graduates will be proficient in computer applications.
- Graduates will have to ability to practice ethical judgment.
- Graduates will posses initiative.
- Graduates will possess both organizational ability and problem solving skills.
Border and Homeland Security
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Border patrol agencies
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- State and local law enforcement
- Emergency management
- Probation, prison, parole or community corrections officer
- Federal, state, local or corporate investigator
- Federal, state, county or city law enforcement
- Victim and/or child advocate
- Legal researcher