Graduate Programs in the College of Education
Department of Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Administration (Principal Certification)
- Master of Education in Student Development & Leadership in Higher Education
- Master of Arts in Curriculum & Instruction (Initial Teaching Certification or Advanced Instructor)
Post Master’s Certification-Only Programs
All programs are offered as certification-only plans to those candidates who already have a master’s degree. Please contact the program advisor for more information.
Initial Certification Graduate Educator Preparation Program
- Graduate Educator Preparation Program Application (G-EPP)
- Graduate Disposition and Code of Ethics — Candidate must read and sign the forms. These are submitted with your G-EPP Application.
- Graduate Field Experience Log — Use this form to log required observation hours.
- Teaching Internship Eligibility — This form must be completed if a candidate finds a teaching job.
- Candidate Transfer Information Form — This form is for candidates who are transferring from another Educator Preparation Program.
Please visit Angelo State University’s College of Graduate Studies and Research website for additional information on admission requirements and other graduate programs at ASU.