Cost and Scholarships
Regent Scholars (On ASU Campus)
All Regent Scholars Dual Credit students are eligible for a Carr Dual Credit Scholarship to offset the cost of tuition and fees each semester. Before scholarships, students in the program already receive a reduced tuition rate per course. Please view the appropriate cost chart below for more information.
Regular Dual Credit Cost: $250
Students who meet the admission requirements for the Regents Scholars Dual Credit Program, but are not eligible for a distinguished scholarship, will receive regular Carr Dual Credit Scholarships.
Distinguished Dual Credit Cost: $125
Students can qualify for the Carr Distinguished Dual Credit Scholarship to cover half of the cost of the course by meeting one of the following requirements below:
- Students who score a composite 23 or above on the ACT (with math and English sub-scores of at least 19) – or – a combined mathematics and critical reading score of 1070 or above on the SAT I (with math and critical reading sub-scores of at least 500)
1. ACT composite score of 23 or greater
2. Old SAT: a combined verbal and math score of 1070 or greater (with math and critical reading sub-scores of at least 500)
3. Redesigned SAT: Earn an Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing score of at least 480 and Math score of at least 530
SAISD dual credit students receive a stipend to supplement the cost of an approved SAISD/ASU dual credit course.
The stipend amount is $75 per course.
After High School Graduation
Carr Scholarship Program
25-26 ACT Score
1130-1200 SAT Score (old test)
1200-1270 SAT Score (new test)
$3,000 / year
22-24 ACT Score
1020-1120 SAT Score (old test)
1100-1190 SAT Score (new test)
$2,000 / year
21 ACT Score
980-1010 SAT Score (old test)
1060-1090 SAT Score (new test)
$1,000 / year
For more information about scholarships available at Angelo State, please visit our Scholarship Programs website.
Angelo State Honors Program
Learn more about Angelo State’s Honors Program and how to apply. If admitted to Honors, you will receive an additional $3,000 per year.
Dual Credit Payment Guide: Provides instructions for accessing and paying your bill online.
Refund Guide: Students may be eligible for a refund or may owe money to the university depending on when the student drops their dual credit course.
Payment Plan Agreement Form: Students interested in signing up for a payment plan must submit this form no later than September 19, 2017. Payments are made in 25% increments.
A new payment plan form is required every semester.
Fall 2017 Payment Plan Deadlines:
- September 21, 2017 by 5:00 pm CST: 1st installment due
- October 5, 2017 by 5:00 pm CST: 2nd installment due
- November 6, 2017 by 5:00 pm CST: 3rd installment due
- December 5, 2017 by 5:00 pm CST: 4th (final) installment due
Spring 2018 Payment Plan Deadlines:
- January 11, 2018 by 5:00 pm CST: 1st installment due
- March 5, 2018 by 5:00 pm CST: 2nd installment due
- April 5, 2018 by 5:00 pm CST: 3rd installment due
- May 7, 2018 by 5:00 pm CST: 4th (final) installment due