Dual Credit Payment Guide
The student will receive a scholarship to cover 100% of the tuition and fees of up to three (3) lecture courses per fall and spring semester for courses taught by the high school teacher. Students taking courses over three lecture courses will be charged the dual credit rate. Courses delivered online will be charged the dual credit rate and will not receive a scholarship. It is the responsibility of the student to pay the tuition balance per term by the set ASU payment deadline. The 2019-2020 dual credit rate is $50/credit hour; however, costs are subject to change for future years.
Access to RamPort (Student Portal)
- Once registered, students should receive an email to their email address provided on their admission application.
- Access your email account and find the email from Angelo State University.
- Click on the link provided in the email to set up your password. Your username will be provided to you in the email.
- If you did not receive this email or the link is not working, please contact the ASU IT Help Desk at 325-942-2911 to have a new link emailed to you.
Where to View/Pay your Bill
- Login into RamPort with the username and password provided to you in an email from Angelo State University
- Click on the Dual Credit link in the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to view the Finances section.
- Click on View Bill to View your Bill or Pay Online to pay your bill.
- Payments are accepted by credit card or by e-check. Parents/Guardian may pay by having their student add them as an authorized user. See instructions below.
Adding an Authorized User
- Login into RamPort with the username and password provided to you in an email from Angelo State University.
- Navigate to the Financial Aid page to the Designating Authorized User section
- Click on the link Web Pay Authorized users
- In the left corner, select Parent PINS
- Add payer information and Save
- Choose Yes on “Should this person be allowed to log in?”
Authorized Users may pay by
- Go to www.angelo.edu/webpay
- Enter the parent User ID and Password set up by the student previously.
- Click on the appropriate Term (if multiple terms are available).
- Verify or Change the payment amount in the white box.
- Click on Add to Basket.
- Go to Checkout.
- Choose Payment Type.
- Enter credit card or banking information.
- Submit payment.
Depending on your High School’s agreement with the dual credit program at ASU, you will have a specified payment deadline.
ASU’s Student Accounts/Bursar
For further information on how to pay your bill and for more instructions, please visit the ASU’s Student Accounts/Bursar website.
ASU’s Dual Credit Office
Should you have any questions about your bill or would like additional assistance, please contact ASU’s Dual Credit Office at 325-486-6400 or 6803 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.