Skip Navigation
Angelo State University
Dual Credit

Search Site

Information for:

Student Disability Accommodations

Students can be approved for accommodations for an ASU dual credit course upon request.  Students must request accommodations through the high school and ASU for dual credit courses. Students must renew their accommodations each semester.

Steps to Request Disability Accomodations

  1. If requesting accommodations for the first time, fill out the Initial Disability Request form. If you have received accommodations in the past and would like to request accommodations again, fill out the Renewal Request Form. Note: Select “Dual Credit” under the classification section.
  2. Have your high school counselor send supporting documentation to the ASU Student Disabilities Service Office at
  3. Meet with your high school counselor and the ASU Directorof Student Disability Services to determine appropriate accommodations.
  4. ASU will send a Letter of Accommodation to the student, high school counselor, and high school teachers.

Student Disability Services Office

Office of Student Affairs
ASU Station #11047
San Angelo,TX 76909
Phone: 325-942-2047

ASU Logo