Students can be approved for accommodations for an ASU dual credit course upon request. Students must request accommodations through the high school and ASU for dual credit courses. Students must renew their accommodations each semester.
Steps to Request Disability Accommodations
- To apply for accommodations, log in using your ASU username and password to the Online Services on the Disability Services website. New students will receive an ASU username and password a few weeks before the start of their first semester.
- If requesting accommodations for the first time, fill out the new student application. If you have received accommodations in the past and would like to request accommodations again, fill out the renewal request.
- Have your high school counselor send supporting documentation to the ASU Student Disabilities Service Office at email@example.com.
- Meet with your high school counselor and the ASU Director of Student Disability Services to determine appropriate accommodations.
- ASU will send a Letter of Accommodation to the student, high school counselor, and high school teachers.