When you graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering degree or a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Angelo State, you can expect to possess a variety of skills necessary to succeed. You will also be prepared to explore job opportunities in multiple area
- Graduates will have the ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science and mathematics.
- Graduates will have the ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors.
- Graduates will have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Graduates will have the ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal contexts.
- Graduates will have the ability to function effectively on a team to provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks and meet objectives.
- Graduates will have the ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- Graduates will have the ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
- Transportation systems and engineering
- Energy (renewable, oil and natural gas)
- Geotechnical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Surveying, construction and land development
- Structural engineering
- Water resources
- Mechanical Design
- Biomedical and Biotechnology
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) R&D/Maintenance/Supply Chain/Production Manager Technical Sales Engineer CAD and Simulation Patent Law Expert or Manufacturing Consultant