- Original poetry, fiction, or nonfiction
- Critical presentations on Lalami, Kelton, or Texas/southwestern/western literature
- Panels of speakers
- Standard manuscript format with cover letter, including a short biography.
- No abstracts; only full-length presentations.
- Student work will not be considered.
- Persons with affiliation to Angelo State University should not submit.
For More Information
- Deadline for submission: November 17, 2019
- Email submissions or information to: Chris Ellery, Conference Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 325-486-6142