When you graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English or Spanish from Angelo State, you can expect to possess a variety of skills necessary to succeed. You will also be prepared to explore job opportunities in multiple areas.
- Graduates will possess reading skills necessary to be successful in career fields in both English and modern languages.
- Graduates will have strong writing skills.
- Graduates will possess seasoned researching skills.
- Graduates will have the problem solving skills necessary to work within an organization.
- Graduates will demonstrate the speaking skills necessary to be an effective communicator both within and outside of their organization.
- Teacher of high school English
- Teacher of English as a second language
- Interpreting or translating
- International relations
- Language analysis
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Foreign Service
- International business
- Health services