Apply for Admission and Check your Status
Complete the Graduate Application for Admission.
Review specific information about your application essay on your degree program page.
- Request transcript from your undergraduate institution.
- Check your admission status
- Pay your Graduate Application Fee
Are you an international student? Then you need to meet these international graduate student admission requirements.
Research and Apply for Financial Aid
- Look into the Carr Academic Graduate Scholarship. If you meet the requirements, you’ll automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Check with your academic program for any scholarships that are specific to your intended area of study.
- Check with the Scholarship Programs Office for information about additional graduate scholarships.
- Consider student employment and/or an assistantship.
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid to learn more about grants and loans.
Plan Your Classes
- Contact the graduate advisor for your academic program for guidance on class selection.
- Review the ASU Catalog for more information about your degree program.
- Search the Class Schedule to see the courses being offered during the semester you plan to enroll.
- You are strongly encouraged to register for the first and second eight week sessions simultaneously, before the first eight week session begins.