When you graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology or exercise science from Angelo State, you can expect to possess a variety of skills necessary to succeed. You will also be prepared to explore job opportunities in multiple areas.
- Graduates will possess knowledge relative to the scientific and sociocultural aspects of human movement
- Graduates will posses critical thinking skills – the ability to integrate and apply knowledge and information appropriately.
- Graduates will be well-versed in personal and social responsibility.
- Graduates will be proficient in interpersonal communication.
- Graduates will have knowledge of professional standards of practice, technology and teamwork.
- Athletic trainer
- Athletic administrator
- Cardiac rehabilitation specialist
- Chiropractic physician
- Coach/sports instructor
- Exercise physiologist
- Fitness instructor/director
- Occupational therapist
- Personal trainer
- Physical therapist
- Professor of kinesiology
- Recreation director
- Recreational therapist
- Sports management/marketing
- Strength and conditioning specialist