When you graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science or philosophy from Angelo State, you can expect to possess a variety of skills necessary to succeed. You will also be prepared to explore job opportunities in multiple areas.
- Graduates will demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills to provide students with an overall preparation for understanding the nature of government more broadly.
- Graduates will possess high order thinking skills in order to adapt to new situations or future jobs for careers that are now just emerging.
- Graduates will demonstrate critical writing skills in order to effective written communicators in their field.
- Political Science
- Business and Finance
- Public Administration
- International Affairs
- Non-governmental organizations and non-profits
- Journalism and media
- Academic research and teaching
- Philosophy. Philosophy can offer an indispensable foundation for the following careers
- Education (teaching and non-teaching fields)
- Philosophical counseling
- Technical and professional writing