Why Live on Campus?
More than a place to live
On-campus living gives you convenient access to classes, labs and the library. Plus, you will not have to hassle with commuting and parking. The living environment makes it easy to get involved on campus and get the educational support to succeed in college.
Students who live on campus generally:
- Have higher GPAs and are able to complete more credit hours each semester than their off-campus counterparts.
- Are more likely to graduate in fewer semesters that other students.
- Are more likely to get involved in academic and extra-curricular activities.
- Have the ability to meet other students from all over Texas, the U.S. and the world.
- Can participate in any of the 300 programs that resident assistants sponsor each semester.
- Can avoid cooking by using an on-campus meal plan.