Kay Bailey Hutchison CSS in the News
June 27, 2017 - Susan J. Williams, director of affiliated military and veteran services at Angelo State University, has been named the 2017-18 spokesperson for four-year public institutions for the Texas Association of Collegiate Veteran Program Officials (TACVPO).
May 24, 2017 - Angelo State University’s online Master of Science in criminal justice degree program has been ranked one of the nation’s “25 Best Value Accelerated Online Master’s in Criminal Justice Degrees” for 2017 by the CollegeValuesOnline.com education resource guide.
May 12, 2017 - Angelo State University’s chapter of the Order of the Sword and Shield national honor society inducted its first 17 members during its inaugural initiation ceremony on Thursday, May 11, in ASU’s Kay Bailey Hutchison Center for Security Studies.
February 28, 2017 - Angelo State University’s online Bachelor of Security Studies degree program in border and homeland security has been ranked among the nation’s “Top 50 Best Value Online Bachelor’s of Homeland Security and Emergency Management” for 2017 by the ValueColleges.com higher education resource guide.
December 8, 2016 - In addition to already being designated a “Military Friendly School” by Victory Media for the eighth straight year, Angelo State University has now earned an additional Silver Medal Award for scoring in the top 30 percent of all Military Friendly Schools in the U.S. of similar size.
Interview with Samuel Tso
Interview with Alberto Gonzales
- ASU Magazine, Spring 2012
- ASU Prof Wins National Best Book Award, October 2011
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2011
- Center for Security Studies Hosts Air Force Advanced Analyst Course, March 2011
- Professors developing five new degrees, October 2010
- Angelo State Earns Repeat ‘Military Friendly’ Designation, August 2010
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2010
- Director Named for ASU’s Center for Security Studies, July 2010
- Deputy Director Named for Center for Security Studies at ASU, March 2010
- Center to offer new cultural fluency degree, April 2010
- President’s Letter to Campus, November 2009