Kay Bailey Hutchison CSS in the News
August 16, 2018 - Angelo State University has teamed up with the National Security Agency (NSA) to provide new educational opportunities for NSA employees who have completed courses at the agency’s National Cryptologic School (NCS).
June 12, 2018 - Angelo State University has been nationally ranked by multiple higher education resource guides for both bachelor’s and master’s degree programs offered through its Department of Security Studies and Criminal Justice.
May 30, 2018 - Angelo State University’s chapter of the Order of the Sword and Shield national honor society inducted 25 new members, including 23 students and two faculty members, during a recent ceremony in ASU’s Kay Bailey Hutchison Center for Security Studies.
May 24, 2018 - For the 10th consecutive year, Angelo State University has been designated a “Military Friendly® School” by Victory Media (VIQTORY), which comprises several magazines and websites, including G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse, that serve military personnel transitioning into civilian life.
March 22, 2018 - Angelo State University’s online graduate degree programs in guidance and counseling and homeland security have been ranked among the nation’s best and most affordable programs in their respective disciplines for 2018 by the BestValueSchools.com higher education resource guide.
Interview with Samuel Tso
Interview with Alberto Gonzales
- ASU Magazine, Spring 2012
- ASU Prof Wins National Best Book Award, October 2011
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2011
- Center for Security Studies Hosts Air Force Advanced Analyst Course, March 2011
- Professors developing five new degrees, October 2010
- Angelo State Earns Repeat ‘Military Friendly’ Designation, August 2010
- ASU Magazine, Fall 2010
- Director Named for ASU’s Center for Security Studies, July 2010
- Deputy Director Named for Center for Security Studies at ASU, March 2010
- Center to offer new cultural fluency degree, April 2010
- President’s Letter to Campus, November 2009