A Message for Dual Credit Students
- Increasingly many seniors enter Angelo State University having taken 15 or 30 or more college credits while still in high school.
- There are many benefits to taking these ‘dual credit’ courses, one of which is to potentially shorten the time it takes you to earn a four year or bachelor’s degree from Angelo State University.
- To make sure that you take the correct type of courses, Angelo State University has developed several Exploratory Tracks for you to consider.
- The Department of Security Studies and Criminal Justice is part of the Social and Behavioral Sciences Exploratory Track.
- By following its suggestions for courses while in high school, you can possibly shorten the time it takes to receive your bachelor’s degree, thereby saving you time and money.
- For more information please contact: Jazmin.Hernanzez@angelo.edu, an Academic Advisor in the Office of the Dean of the Freshman College.