Degree Programs Available
A Minor in Social Work is also available.
- All core social work faculty are licensed social workers at the master’s or advanced clinical level with actual social work experience.
- We conduct our own academic advising to ensure student success.
- Students have the opportunity to pursue individualized research projects or professional presentations with faculty guidance, developing skills that prepare them for graduate programs in social work, psychology, sociology or related disciplines.
- Students have access to the Social Work Laboratory for training in advanced assessment and interpersonal skills.
- Students are exposed to and learn professional social work skills by completing 520 required clock hours of field experience in an agency setting.
- Students practice leadership roles in the Student Social Work Association and related academic honor societies.