MSW Field Education Student Forms
- Application for MSW Field Education
- Student feedback on Agency and Field Supervisor after interview for placement.
- For student to identify days and times of MSW Field Education placement.
- MSW Weekly supervision record signed by Supervisor.
- Record weekly field hours and signed by Supervisor.
- Completed by MSW student with assistance from Field Supervisor, to address the learning goals for the semester.
- Student self evaluation of experience at Agency.
- Student evaluation of Field Education Instructor at Agency.
Professional Liability Insurance
Students who have been accepted into the Education Program should invest in professional liability insurance and provide evidence of such to the social work field education director prior to beginning their field education experience.
The Field Education students who do not purchase malpractice insurance will not be allowed to meet with any clients or complete their field education.
The field education student must provide proof to the Field Education Director of such malpractice insurance, at the 1 million/3 million level, coverage prior to beginning their field education experience.
Professional Liability Insurance Options Available: