High School Endorsements that support this track:
- Multi-Disciplinary Studies
- Public Service
Primary Core Dual Credit Courses for Exploratory Track – Education
|MATH 1324 or *MATH 1314|
|ARTS or MUSI 1306|
Additional Dual Credit Opportunities
|ENGL 23XX (Sophomore Literature)|
|Core Science (BIOL, PHYS, CHEM)|
ASU Majors and Pre-Professional Programs Available in this Track
- All-Level Teacher Certifications
- Elementary Certifications
- Middle School Certifications
- Secondary Certification (in content area):
o Communication (Speech)
o History/Social Studies Composite
o Mass Media (Journalism)
o Life Science
- Coaching (non-major) – Students will major in a content area listed above and minor in Secondary Certification.
Certain classes may be more beneficial depending on your intended career path and the major you plan to pursue after high school. For assistance on what classes you can take towards a specific major, please contact the ASU dual credit academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact your high school counselor for questions about classes that might be required to graduate high school and what courses might be available to you.