Life Science and Health Professions
High School Endorsements that support this track:
- Multi-Disciplinary Studies
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
Primary Core Dual Credit Courses for Exploratory Track -
Life Sciences and Health Professions
|Creative Arts Core|
Additional Dual Credit Opportunities
Core Science (BIOL, PHYS, CHEM) *
*Students planning to apply for a nursing or a post-professional program may need to re-take science classes at the college or university they plan to attend.
ASU Majors and Pre-Professional Programs Available in this Track
- Chemistry or Chemistry with Biochemistry emphasis
- Exercise Science
- Health Science Professions
- Physical Therapy and Allied Health Professions
- Public Health
- Professional Preparation (non-majors)
- Pre-Occupational therapy
- Pre-Physician’s Assistant
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
Certain classes may be more beneficial depending on your intended career path and the major you plan to pursue after high school. For assistance on what classes you can take towards a specific major, please contact the ASU dual credit academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact your high school counselor for questions about classes that might be required to graduate high school and what courses might be available to you.