Dual Credit Instructors
Welcome to Angelo State University! We are happy to have you as a dual credit instructor.
Our handbook provides you with all the resources you may need as a dual credit instructor. Additional professional development is also available through the Faculty Learning Commons.
As a dual credit instructor, we want you to know our academic departments are here for you should you need anything.
Please familiarize yourself with Angelo State’s ADA policies.
Lab Safety Training
Some instructors may be required to do lab safety training each semester.
RamPort and Blackboard Username and Password
If you’re unable to access Blackboard or RamPort due to username or password issues, please contact the IT Help Desk at 325-942-2911.
All ASU dual credit courses must abide by the deadlines and dates according to Angelo State University’s Academic Calendar. Please make sure to schedule your syllabi accordingly; students should be informed of all deadlines and term dates.
Important Fall 2022 Dates
- Jan. 17: First day of classes
- Jan. 20: Instructor deadline to upload syllabus and vita
- Feb. 1: Census Date - Students wanting to drop the course after this date will be assigned a grade of W
- Feb. 9: Payment deadline - Last day for students to pay
- Feb. 10: Instructor deadline to submit course roster verification
- Apr. 27: Drop deadline
- May. 12: Last day of classes
- May. 15: Grades due by noon
Questions? Contact Us!