A variety of courses are available each summer. We’ll provide updates for 2021 as they become available.
- Upcoming junior or senior (classification as of August 2021)
- Permission from a high school counselor or administrator
- At least a 3.0 high school GPA, or top 50% in your graduating class
- Reliable access to a computer and the Internet. Certain courses will require additional program software and use of a webcam.
- $50 per credit hour ($150 for a three-credit-hour course; $200 for a four-credit course)
- Textbooks may be required and are not included in the cost of the course. Additional information regarding textbook requirements and that cost will follow.
- Payment plans are not available for summer terms. Full payment must be made by the payment deadline.
- New students to ASU dual credit will need to complete the application process.
- Returning public school students will need to contact their high school counselor.
- Returning private school and homeschooled students will need to submit a Course Selection Sheet.
- Students are limited to seven (7) credit hours for each summer term.