Graduate institutional learning goals reflect the mission of the university through a focus on specific areas of student learning. Individual departments, programs and services will provide opportunities and support, where appropriate, for students to attain the skills and dispositions identified by the university as essential to education.
Master Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge, skills and values appropriate to their chosen discipline.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as individual researchers/scholars and in collaboration with others.
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative critical thinkers and to apply new technologies appropriate to their chosen discipline.
Master Communication and Dissemination
- Be required to demonstrate advanced oral and written communication skills appropriate to their chosen discipline.
- Demonstrate global perspectives appropriate to their chosen discipline.
Master Leadership and Social Responsibility
- Comprehend and practice the ethical principles appropriate to their chosen discipline.
- Understand and value individual differences, and have the skills to work effectively in a diverse, changing world.