To assist ASU faculty with the task of preparing for a shift to online teaching, we will be listing resources and helpful tools to help you through this process. This is not an all-encompassing collection but is meant to help you start this critical planning phase.
Webinar and Videos
- “Preparing to scale online teaching and learning during Coronavirus” Blackboard webinar recording. During this 90-minute webinar, Blackboard will provide suggested practices and share experiences from other institutions who have transitioned to online during times of crisis.
- Strategies for Quickly Transitioning Courses to Online. Cengage webinar, March 16, 2020
- Quality Matters Emergency Remote Instructor Checklist
- Texas Distance Learning Association. Keep Connecting webinars are led by distance learning experts providing a toolbox of immediate needs to our members and the distance learning community during this time.
- Respondus Rapid Rollout for instructors.
- Online access to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association is available through the VitalSource free eBook program until May 25, 2020.
- Cengage-Covid-19 Support
- How to Keep Teaching during Coronavirus
- Brent Mundy of Blackboard shares guides and upcoming webinars to help with your planning. This blog will be updated as more resources are available.
- Barnes & Noble and VitalSource have made eTextbooks available for free for students through May 25, 2020
- Pearson-Working and learning online during a pandemic
- Online Learning Consortium
- Online Course Facilitation Using Blackboard Collaborate
- Instructor-led Workshops
- Self-paced Workshops