CREEME Faculty Fellows
The Faculty Fellows program, part of the CREEME HSI Grant, provides professional development opportunities centered on Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and the nuances of teaching at a Hispanic Serving Institution, like Angelo State.
The fellows program consists of:
- Certificate of Teaching and Learning at Hispanic Serving Institution
- Opportunity to serve as a faculty coach for future cohorts
All faculty, instructors, adjuncts, and administrators are welcome and eligible to participate in the Escala Institute which will be held in San Angelo. Space is limited.
Faculty walk away with:
- A maximum of $500 incentive
- Professional development to strengthen their T&P application
- An opportunity to do self-assessment of teaching practices
Students in your courses will benefit from:
- Collaborative learning environments
- Boosted student engagement through intentional content delivery
- Welcoming and responsive classrooms that meet students where they are
Upcoming TrainingThere are no training classes scheduled at this time.
Become A Faculty Fellow
If you are interested in applying, we highly encourage you to attend ESCALA training. These training sessions are open to all faculty, staff and student workers.
For more information or questions regarding the Faculty Fellows program, please contact:
Dr. Andrea Robledo
Director of STEM HSI Success Programs