FLSA Overtime Rule Changes
- View the Web Time Entry - Employee Guide
- View the Web Time Entry - Approver Guide
- View the 2017 payroll calendar
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hourly Employee Travel Time Pay Guidelines
What the Rule Change Means
- The salary threshold to be considered an Exempt (salaried) employee, and therefore exempt from overtime regulations under FLSA, is increasing from $23,660 annually to $47,476 annually.
- Businesses must be compliant with this new salary threshold on or before Dec. 1, 2016.
- Regardless of the salary amount, a work type and responsibilities test will be applied to determine exemption status.
- Certain stipulations apply to positions in institutions of higher education that will be reviewed.
Frequently asked Questions
To learn more about the project, read our answers to Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 325-942-2168 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.