ASU is committed to providing a safe environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
The Office of Human Resources’ Workers’ Compensation Program initiatives are based on federal and state regulations to ensure the health and well-being of the campus community.
The Workers’ Compensation Program involves numerous initiatives, including prevention education, compensation claims and appropriate training to reduce or mitigate potential risks on campus.
Anyone who has been injured while performing work duties should contact the Office of Human Resources. For more information and/or training opportunities involving workers’ compensation, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 325-942-2168.
Workers’ Compensation forms
- Workers’ Compensation Employee Information Sheet
- Employee’s Report of Injury (SORM 29)
- Authorization for Release of Information (SORM 16)
- Witness Statement (SORM 74)
- Employee’s Election Regarding Utilization of Sick or Annual Leave (SORM 80)
- Workers’ Compensation Network Acknowledgement
- Employee Notice of Network Requirements
- Network Coverage Area Map
- Return to Work Job Offer Letter
If you have witnessed an incident or injury that is work related, please complete the witness statement and forward to the Office of Human Resources.