Mission & Purpose
The Staff Senate…
- conveys information and makes recommendations to the University President regarding interests and concerns of the Staff.
- fosters a spirit of a unified community by encouraging the exchange of ideas and concerns in keeping with the mission of the University.
- endeavors to keep the Staff informed and in turn keep the University President advised of needs and interests of the Staff on University issues and activities.
- seeks to promote a positive and collaborative work environment that is committed to assessing, prioritizing, and communicating staff needs.
- promotes the effective contribution of Staff expertise toward University goals and objectives for the benefit of the entire University community.
- is represented on University committees as deemed appropriate by the University President.