State Employee Charitable Campaign
Angelo State University and the Texas Tech University System participate each year in the State Employee Charitable Campaign (SECC). This 1993 legislation provides an opportunity for state employees to give to charities through a convenient payroll deduction.
Angelo State University’s SECC Goal
2018 Goal = $20,000
If every employee in our Greater West Texas area gives a $2 monthly deduction, we will give over $2 million dollars to our favorite local and national charities.
For more detailed information about the State Employee Charitable Campaign, please visit the Texas SECC website.
Why should you contribute?
- It’s an easy, effective and cost-efficient way to give to charities.
- Contributions help improve the quality of life.
- The campaign supports a wide variety of vital health and human services.
- All charities in the campaign must meet strict eligibility criteria.
- The campaign is for state employees and is governed by state employees. FMI: Texas SECC website.
- 2017: $16,619
- 2016: $20,970
- 2015: $20,608
- 2014: $21,608
Annual Campaign Dates
September 1 – October 31