Staff/Faculty Student Scholarship
The Staff and Faculty Senates have established a Staff/Faculty Student Scholarship at Angelo State University. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist ASU employees in their efforts to complete a degree at our institution.
$150 per fall/spring semester
- Must have been employed at ASU for 12 continuous months, in a benefits-eligible position (as defined by HR), as of the start date of the academic semester in which the employee is applying for the scholarship
- Must not have a delinquency in student loans or money owed for previous courses taken
- Must be admitted at Angelo State University as a degree-seeking student
- Must have a current cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher on college coursework
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- General ASU Scholarship Application located on RamPort
- Application for Employee Tuition Exemption located on the Human Resource’s website
- ASU Staff/Faculty Scholarship Application
*The Tuition Exemption form must be completed and approved before the selection committee will consider the scholarship application.
- Employees who complete all 3 steps by August 1 will have priority review.
- Staff/Faculty will be required to submit a new application each fall/spring semester.
- Scholarships are not awarded during the summer.
- The scholarship committee will select the scholarship recipient(s) during their regularly scheduled meeting.