Since its inception, the LWB Mammogram Program in San Angelo has:
- Served over 2,000 clients
- Diagnosed 58 cancers
- Reached over 250,000 individuals
Additionally, our community health worker has provided breast health education and information about our program throughout the 10 counties we serve. A few of the hundreds of the events attended include:
- Concho Country Poverty Simulation
- Region 15 Migrant Workshop
- Health and Social Resource Coalition Meeting
- Rust Street Ministries
Our staff is dedicated to reaching and educating women in need.
For more information, please contact:
Laura W. Bush Institute for Women’s Health
325-942-2531 or email email@example.com
2341 Vanderventer Ave.
San Angelo, TX 76909