Porter Henderson Library
Whether what you need is in the stacks or online, we’re here to support your success.
What can we help you find?
Ask a Librarian
Contact us for research assistance. We are available via phone, email and Blackboard.
Take Advantage of Our Many Services
Individual and group study areas, research resources and assistance, online and hard copy materials, and various other services are all available in the Porter Henderson Library.
Reserve a study room, order materials in advance, access a variety of databases and government documents, post to the ASU Digital Repository, and more.
Get helpful hints on citing sources and writing research papers, access online reservation forms, see our check-out guidelines, and more.
- Study pods and study booths
- Scanners and quick print stations
- Open environment with comfortable furniture
- Whiteboards, computers, laptops, monitors and charging stations
- Check out books and media
- Access Course Reserve items for your classes
About the Library
Take a virtual tour of some of our most popular features and learn more about our mission and namesake.
Questions? Contact Us!
Map: Porter Henderson Library
ASU Station #11013, San Angelo, TX 76909