- Order, receive, and pay for all library materials.
- Inclusion and maintenance of records in the library’s catalog that provide information about resources available to users.
- Checkout of materials
- Course reserves
- Library materials delivery
- Fines collection
- Library card access
- Focal point for administrative issues associated with the library
- Contact point for reserving library meeting rooms, dealing with library facilities issues, and directing inquiries to the right library units.
- Provides free access in print and online to information sources published by the Federal & Texas State governments.
- Provide scans of articles, book chapters, or other documents owned by other libraries
- Provide scans of ASU print journals articles
- Deliver library materials to distance education students
- Lend ASU Library materials to other libraries
- Get help with your research via phone, email, or in-person.
- Brush up on research skills: Course-related instruction, Research Guides and Tutorials on databases and resources