Our Research Support Team can assist you with locating the information you need.
We can provide assistance that includes, but is not limited to:
- Identifying information resources that are relevant to ASU’s curriculum and community
- Facilitating the ASU community’s access to information resources
- Educating ASU students, faculty and staff in the use of information resources
Research Support Team
Assistant Director for Research and Instruction Services
Coordinator of Information Literacy/Research Librarian
We’re happy to help with a research assignment and can offer several forms of assistance!
Information Literacy Instruction for Faculty
We recommend a “flipped classroom” style:
- Students complete video tutorials in Blackboard that introduce critical thinking about information and basic research skills.
- That is followed up with an Information Literacy Session for active learning exercises using relevant search terms and resources.
Enroll your class in our Blackboard “course” to access Information Literacy Videos and Quizzes. Fill out the Library Instruction Request Form to request an Information Literacy Session.