Our Research Support Team can assist you with locating the information you need.
We can provide assistance that includes, but is not limited to:
- Identifying information resources that are relevant to ASU’s curriculum and community
- Facilitating the ASU community’s access to information resources
- Educating ASU students, faculty and staff in the use of information resources
Research Support Team
We’re happy to help with a research assignment and can offer several forms of assistance!
Information Literacy Instruction for Faculty
We recommend a “flipped classroom” style:
- Students complete video tutorials in Blackboard that introduce critical thinking about information and basic research skills.
- That is followed up with an Information Literacy Session for active learning exercises using relevant search terms and resources.