The ASU Center for International Studies (CIS) can process your passport application.
What do I need to apply for a passport?
- Application - available online at the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs and at the ASU Center for International Studies.
- Evidence of U.S. citizenship or nationality, including one of the following:
- U.S. birth certificate
- Previous U.S. passport
- Naturalization certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Certificate of U.S birth abroad
- Proof of identification, including one of the following:
- Government-issued identification
- Valid driver’s license
- U.S. military ID card
- Valid foreign passport
- Enhanced Tribal Cards and Native American tribal photo IDs
How Much Does It Cost?
|Adults||Minors (younger than 16)|
|Execution Fee (ASU)||$35||$35|
|Mail Fee (ASU)||$10||$10|
|Expedited Service Fee||$60||$60|
|Overnight Return Delivery||$18.32||$18.32|
*The U.S. Department of State only accepts payment in the form of check or money order, which should be made payable to “Department of State.” The Execution Fee and Mailing Fee can be paid to ASU with a separate check or money order, cash or a credit card.
Please allow 6-9 weeks for routine passports and 3-5 weeks for expedited passports.
Make an Appointment
Individuals must schedule appointments in advance for all passport services.