The ASU Center for International Studies (CIS) can process your passport application.
What do I need to Apply for a Passport?
- Application - available online at the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs and at the ASU Center for International Studies.
- Evidence of U.S. citizenship or nationality, including one of the following:
- U.S. birth certificate
- Previous U.S. passport
- Naturalization certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Certificate of U.S birth abroad
- Proof of identification, including one of the following:
- Government-issued identification
- Valid driver’s license
- U.S. military ID card
- Valid foreign passport
- Enhanced Tribal Cards and Native American tribal photo IDs
How Much Does It Cost?
|Adults||Minors (Younger than 16)|
|Expedited Service Fee||$60||$60|
|Overnight Return Delivery||$17.56||$17.56|
*The U.S. Department of State ONLY accepts payment in the form of CHECK or MONEY ORDER. The check or money order should be made payable to “Department of State.” The processing fee can be paid to ASU with a separate check or money order, cash or a credit card.
Please allow four to six weeks to receive your passport.
Make an Appointment
Virtual pre-appointments are required before your in-person appointment.
In-person appointments are available Tuesday-Thursday 1-2:00 p.m. and 3:00 to 4:00 pm and will be booked after the Virtual Pre-Appointment. For safety reasons, only the person(s) applying for a passport are permitted to enter the building. Please follow all safety procedures for campus visitors.