Eligible students must:
- Be accepted into an ASU-sponsored study abroad program
- Have completed a cumulative 24 credit hours of course work at time of application, be enrolled at ASU and remain an ASU student through the study abroad program
- Possess at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be accepted to the ASU graduate program with at least a 2.5 undergraduate GPA or a 3.0 graduate GPA
Other Resources for Study Abroad Aid
Boren Awards for International Study
- If you receive financial assistance through this organization, please notify the Center for International Studies.
ASU students who qualify for financial aid or have other ASU scholarships will receive them while studying abroad. Visit the Paying for College website for more information.