Given the evolving and unpredictable situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to suspend all plans for study abroad in 2021 to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our students, faculty and staff. This decision was not made quickly or lightly, and we all share the disappointment that our students will not have the opportunity to experience the many things that study abroad has to offer.
Angelo State University offers semester and academic year programs for undergraduate students who want to study abroad for a longer duration than the summer programs allow. Current university partnerships include:
- South Korea, Dong-A University
- South Korea, Dongguk University
- South Korea, Ewha Womans University
- South Korea, Hanyang University
- South Korea, Inha University
- South Korea, Sejong University
- South Korea, Soongsil University
- France, University of Paris-Dauphine
- France, University of Strasbourg
- France, University of Valenciennes
- Germany, University of Hannover
- Hawaii Tokai International College
- Italy, University of Verona
- The Netherlands, Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University)
- Scotland, Heriot-Watt University
Students remain enrolled at ASU while studying abroad and can receive financial aid, including scholarships and federal assistance. Students accepted to any study abroad program may also receive an International Studies Scholarship, with the amount being determined each year.
All participating exchange programs offer a limited number of classes in English.