This three-month program is designed for those interested in learning more about leadership theories and those who seek to better understand who they are as a leader in their current role. It is cohort-based and delivered in person.
- Sept. 7 & 28
- Oct. 12 & 26
- Nov. 9 & 30
- Cohort 1 (afternoons): 12-2 p.m.
- Cohort 2 (evenings): 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- Session 1 – Welcome and Program Opening / Leader Compass
- Session 2 – Principles of Leadership
- Session 3 – Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
- Session 4 – Leadership Communication / Feedback Essentials
- Session 5 – Transforming Conflict into Collaboration
- Session 6 – Building Your Leader Presence / Program Closing
Questions? Contact Us!
If you’re interested in learning more about the program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.