GET Mobile App
The GET Mobile app can be used to access campus buildings, order food from campus retail locations, check your meal plan and RamPoint balances, view transactions and more.
How to Sign in to the GET Mobile App
- Download from the App Store or Google Play.
- Select “Angelo State University” from the list of choices.
- Login with you RamPort username and password.
To order food from one of our campus retail locations, select “Start an Order.”
Read More About Online Ordering
Accessing Your Residence Hall
To unlock an exterior door at your residence hall, either swipe your ASU OneCard or use the Mobile Access feature in the GET app.
- At the top of the home page on the GET app, tap the “Mobile Access” button.
- Available doors will be listed in order of proximity to your current location. You’ll need to be within a few feet of the door you want to unlock.
- Select the door you want to unlock from the list, then tap the blue “Activate” button.
- When the door unlocks, you’ll see a “Success!” message pop up and you should hear the latch on the door open.