Faculty/Staff ID Cards
Faculty and staff have two options regarding their official university ID card:
- The ASU OneCard functions as your ID card. It can also be used as a debit MasterCard if you deposit funds into a BankMobile Vibe Account.
- The Faculty/Staff ID card functions only as an ID card.
You can request your ASU OneCard or Faculty/Staff ID Card in one of two ways:
- In Person – Visit the OneCard Office in the General Services Building. Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Many new faculty and staff members come to the office and have their photos taken on the day they meet with Human Resources for New Employee Orientation.
Via Email – Send an email to email@example.com from your angelo.edu email address with the following information:
In the email body:
Please specify if you want to request:
- ASU OneCard
- Faculty/Staff ID
Please specify if you are:
- Full-Time Faculty/Staff
- Part-Time Faculty/Staff
- Temp Casual
- Visiting Faculty
- Your full name
- Campus ID (CID) number
- Complete mailing address (P.O. boxes not accepted)
- Working cell phone number
- Please specify if you want to request:
Please also attach a photo:
- Color photograph - passport style (current self portrait, full-face front view, head is centered facing straight towards the camera, and background should be plain white. Make sure the photo is clear and in good quality).
- In the email body:
If you order an ASU OneCard, you will receive your OneCard in approximately seven to 10 business days. When your card arrives, you need to activate it at asuone.com.
If you order a Faculty/Staff ID Card, you should receive that within a couple of business days.
CS Gold AdminWeb Request
AdminWeb is used to set PINs and check and update building access settings. Access is by permission only.
CS Gold Door Access Request
Staff/faculty needing door access for doors not in their area need to complete the request form. Once approval is received by the manager of the requested doors, the access will be added to the staff/faculty’s ID.
CS Gold Vendor Building Access Request
Vendors/contractors that require access to any building with an electronic door access system need to complete the request form.