Frequently Asked Questions
You may request an ASU OneCard in one of the following ways:
The ASU OneCard serves these purposes on campus:
- Official student identification card
- Access to your meal plan, RamPoints and RamBucks
- Door access at residence halls and some classrooms and computer labs
- Library card
- Access to recreational facilities
- Access to athletic events
- Financial aid disbursement
Several accounts are associated with the ASU OneCard. Use the chart below to identify each related account.
|Crossroads Café (UC)||X||X||X||X|
|Einstein Bros. Bagels||X||X||X||X|
|Printing after print allotment is depleted||X|
Please contact the ASU OneCard Office at 325-942-2331 if you have any questions about the information seen here or if you have questions regarding the ASU OneCard.
You have several options to report a lost or stolen card:
- Log in to your account at asuone.com and follow the directions.
- Visit the OneCard Office in the General Services Building. Business hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- Call BankMobile Customer Service at 1-877-278-1919.
All questions should be directed to the OneCard Office in the General Services Building.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday
U.S. Mail: ASU Station #11036, San Angelo, TX 76909-1036
Your first ASU OneCard is provided at no charge. There is no charge to replace a lost or stolen card.
Cards that wear out or do not work due to manufacturing defects and regular wear may be replaced at no charge. Bring the problem card to the OneCard Office and we will take care of getting the card replaced.
Make sure that your available balance, minus any pending withdrawals (such as checks you have written that have not cleared), is more than the purchase you are planning to make. We strongly suggest that you keep permanent records of your transactions when you make them.
When asked for a payment type, choose MasterCard. For your card number, enter the 16-digit number on the face of the card that begins with a 5. Usually the website will ask for the expiration date, which is embossed on the card just above your name. On some occasions, you may be prompted to enter the Security Code, also known as the CVV2 Code. The Security Code is printed on the back of your card. It is the last three digits that appear after the four-digit number in the signature panel. The signature panel is the white panel with MasterCard printed on it many times.
When you receive your Refund Selection Kit, which also includes your ASU OneCard, you will be required to select a refund option.
Your refund options include:
- DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT – Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes one to two business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE CHECKING ACCOUNT – If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
For more information about the refund choices available to you, log in to your account at asuone.com or contact the OneCard Office at 325-942-2331.
To change your refund preference:
- Log in to your BankMobile Vibe Account at asuone.com.
- Select Refunds.
- Choose Refund Preferences.
- Read your options and make your choice.
- Complete any required information.
RamBucks is a stored-value account that is available to all ASU students, faculty and staff. RamBucks may only be used on campus.
RamBucks can be used at the following locations on campus:
- University Center
- Snack Bar
- Player’s Grill
- Selected beverage vending machines
- Selected photocopiers
- Printing in the MCS computer lab after the print allotment is depleted
- Library (for paying fines)
Several options exist for depositing money into your RamBucks account:
- In person at the OneCard Office in the General Services Building. Our office is open 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday, and we accept cash, checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Via fax using a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Complete the deposit form and then fax it to 325-942-2240.
- Using cash at one of the Cash to Card Stations on campus.
- Via U.S. Mail by completing the deposit form and mailing it to the OneCard Office.
You may not withdraw cash from your RamBucks account. Balances of $25 or more will be refundable when you are no longer a student/faculty/staff member. Balances of less than $25 will be forfeited.
Any money left in a RamBucks account at the end of the semester carries over to the next semester.
Requests for refunds during the semester cannot be honored unless you are withdrawing from ASU. Balances of $25 or more will be refundable when you are no longer a student/faculty/staff member. Balances of less than $25 will be forfeited.
Requests for refunds should be addressed to the ASU OneCard Office, ASU Station #11036, San Angelo, TX 76909-1036.
Not at this time. You may add money to your account in the OneCard Office, at one of the Cash to Card Stations.