There are two ways to request your ASU OneCard :
- Via your ASU email address
- In person at the ASU OneCard Office located in the General Services Building
Request Your OneCard Via Email
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your angelo.edu email address* with the following information in the body of the email:
- Please specify if you are a(n):
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Up and Coming Scholars student
- Dual Credit student
- ELLI student
- Faculty or Staff
- Your Full Name
- Campus ID (CID) Number
- Complete Mailing Address - complete street address
- If you are arriving on campus within two weeks of ordering your OneCard, we recommend you have your OneCard sent to our office to pick up when you arrive. Please indicate to do so in your email request.
- Current phone number
Please also attach one passport-style photo as specified below:
- Color photograph with plain white background
- Current self portrait (no edited or Photoshopped images)
- Full-face front view, with head centered facing straight towards the camera
- Clear and good quality
*Please use your angelo.edu email to ensure your email request is received and processed. Non-ASU email requests will be denied.
Once we receive these required items, we will review the photos you submitted. If you meet our photo requirements and your information has been verified, we will order your card. It will take about two weeks for the card to be mailed to you after it has been ordered.
Your first ASU OneCard is provided at no charge. For each lost or stolen card, you are required to pay a $5 fee.
Cards that wear out or do not work due to manufacturing defects may be replaced at no charge. Bring problem cards to the OneCard Office, and we will have the card replaced.