RamBucks Campus Debit Account
RamBucks is a campus debit plan available to all currently enrolled students, faculty and staff. Your RamBucks account is different than and separate from your OneAccount.
RamBucks can be used for the following:
- Paying fines/fees at the Porter Henderson Library
- Purchases at The Caf, Roscoe’s Den, Starbucks and UC Crossroads Cafe
- Printing in the MCS computer lab after the print allotment is gone
RamBucks carry forward from one semester to the next as long as you are enrolled or employed at ASU.
Depositing Money to Your RamBucks Account
Several options exist for depositing money into your RamBucks account:
- In person at the OneCard Office located in the General Services Building. Our office is open 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday, and we accept cash, checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Via fax or mail using a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Complete the deposit form and then fax or mail it to us.
- Using cash at one of the Cash to Card Stations on campus, located:
- In the MCS Room 111 computer lab
- In the Library Commons near the photocopiers
RamBucks vs. RamPoints
RamBucks are often confused with RamPoints. Here are the differences:
|RamPoints are part of our meal plans. Only people who purchased a meal plan have RamPoints.||All currently enrolled students have an active RamBucks account. To use the account, you need to make a deposit.|
Food purchases only at:
For these types of purchases:
|Unused RamPoints do not roll forward to the next semester.||Unused RamBucks carry forward from semester to semester as long as the student is enrolled.|
|RamPoints are not refunded when the student is no longer enrolled at ASU.||Balances of $25 or more are refunded when the student is no longer enrolled at ASU. Balances of less than $25 will not be refunded.|