When you receive your ASU OneCard, you will be required to select a refund option. This is where your financial aid refund (if applicable) will be disbursed.
Your refund options include:
- Deposit to an Existing Account
- Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from the university. Typically, it takes one to two business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account
- If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from the university.
For more information about your refund choices, log in to your account at asuone.com or call the OneCard Office at 325-942-2331.
Change Your Refund Preference
To change your refund status, follow these directions:
- Log in to your OneAccount at asuone.com.
- Select Refunds.
- Select Refund Preferences.
- Read your options and make your choice.
- Complete any required information.
|University Refund Description||What it Means|
|Refund Record Received - Funds Transfer from University in Process||BankMobile is awaiting receipt of funds from ASU. Funds are usually received within one business day.|
|Refund Record Received from University - In Process||BankMobile has received the records from ASU to process your refund.|
|BankMobile Deposit||Your refund has been deposited to your BankMobile account based on your refund preference.|
|ACH/Transfer to Outside Bank Account Pending at BankMobile||BankMobile is ready to transfer funds to the outside bank account you have selected. This process can take one to three business days.|
|ACH/Transfer to Outside Bank Account Sent to Other Bank||BankMobile has transferred funds to the outside bank account you have selected. This process can take two to three business days.|
|Check Writing Pending||BankMobile has received the funds from ASU and is ready to write your check. This process can take one business day.|
|Check Mailed||BankMobile has mailed your refund check to your primary address. This process can take seven to 10 business days.|
|Refund Records Received - Error Rejected||This is a rare occurrence, and you can trust that BankMobile is aware there is a problem and is working on a resolution.|
|Refund Record Received - Error||This is a rare occurrence, and you can trust that BankMobile is aware there is a problem and is working on a resolution.|
View our required disclosures and contract with BankMobile, a division of Customer Bank.